For more than 100 years, we have grown to a wonderful family that is focused on servicing our Lord and the community around us. We have a history that is deep in the roots of helping others and ensuring the success of our congregation.
Are you interested in learning more about us and would like to attend one of our weekly services? Join us! We always welcome those individuals who are interested in finding a new place to call home! Interested in attending a service? Click below for weekly service times.
We always love hearing from our members, non-members, those individuals who are interested in possibly becoming part of our family, or those who might be interested in holding a special ceremony in our chapel. Feel free to reach out to us at anytime!
The church building of Lincoln Park Presbyterian Church was built in 1888 as the second edifice of the Fullerton Avenue Presbyterian Church. In 1932, the Fullerton Avenue Church merged with the Covenant Presbyterian Church. The resulting Fullerton-Covenant Presbyterian Church merged with Christ Presbyterian Church in 1966 to form Lincoln Park Presbyterian Church. After each of these mergers, the merged congregation chose to remain in the building that had originally belonged to Fullerton Avenue Presbyterian Church.